What’s coming up at Unity Port Townsend
- HOLIDAY SEASON HAPPENINGS
- Festival of Lights, Holiday Crafts, Homebaked Cookies and Silent Auction December 6, 7 & 8
- Dec 1st KCPT “Mercy Falls” Benefit Play 3:30 pm at KCPT Playhouse
- Dec 13th White Elephant Holiday Party 6:30 pm
- Dec. 15th Inclusive Worship Service at Avamere with Rev. Simon at 2 pm. Avamere is an assisted living center located at 1201 Hancock Street.
- Dec 21st Rev Simon’s Winter Solstice Service 7 pm. An evening of meditative music and prayerful song. Honor the darkness and share the light.
- Dec. 22nd Rev. Simon’s Christmas Fire at North Beach. Come and sing Christmas Carols on the beach (dress warm!!) 3 pm.
- Dec 24th Christmas Eve Candle Lighting Service 6 pm
- Dec 31st Rev Simon’s High Watch Evening Service 5 pm
- Jan 5th Burning Bowl and Vision Quest Service 11 am
Tenth Annual Festival of Lights Crafts Faire, Silent Auction & Cookie Extravaganza at Unity Spiritual Enrichment Center!
Port Townsend, WA. Festival of Lights celebrates ten years of festive holiday shopping on Friday, Dec. 6th, Saturday, Dec. 7th and Sunday, Dec. 8th at Unity Spiritual Enrichment Center, 3918 San Juan Ave @ Center, in Port Townsend. The faire will be open on Friday and Saturday from 11AM to 6PM, and Sunday from 1PM-4PM. This popular seasonal event offers a warm holiday atmosphere, where locally made gifts, crafts and cookies can be purchased for holiday giving, and fabulous offerings from merchants – both local and further afield – can be won in the prolific Silent Auction.
Handmade items being offered this year include cashmere dryer balls, waxed fabric food wraps and washable storage bags, zippered travel bags, bead & driftwood mobiles, ceramic coasters, Christmas Stockings, meditation pillows, origami lights, wool mittens, a Christmas store collection of toys, games and vintage Victorian ornaments, and many other unique gifts.
Always the highlight of the Festival, there will be a mouth-watering and abundant array of freshly baked cookies for sale by the dozen – or by the piece to enjoy on the spot with hot coffee. To sustain shoppers, a variety of homemade soups and hot beverages will be available for a modest price to chase away the wintery chill!
The silent auction features 150 items donated from local businesses and service providers, including restaurants, clothing stores, jewelry, acupuncture, facials, barbers and hair stylists, yoga & yogurt; tattoos and knitting, candles, lamps, and a large oriental-style rug by Karistan. Attendees may bid on KCPT tickets, Fiddle Tunes, and PT Film Fest passes and bid on gift certificates for tarot readings and art classes by instructors from Port Townsend School of the Arts.
Psychic readers will be available throughout the weekend. Joanne Clarkson ( Palm and Tarot), will be available all three days, as will Pamela Douglas Smith (Enchanted Map Oracle), Zylpha Elliot (Healing Tarot), and Suzanne Rodgers (Tarot and Gem Stone readings). On Friday & Saturday only, Eileen Meyer offers Soul Purpose & Energetic Healing, and on Friday only, Sarah Nash will offer “Psychic Sips”. The cost for readings is $40 for half an hour. Sign-ups for reading appointments will be available at the faire. No advance reservations are available.
As in years past, the Festival of Lights will donate 10% of all sales – including proceeds from the Silent Auction – to Port Townsend’s Winter Shelter, in support of the important work they do.
Admission is free.
Fri, Dec 6th and Sat, Dec. 7th – 11AM-6PM; Sun, Dec. 8th – 1PM-4PM at USEC,
3918 San Juan Ave @ Center, Port Townsend.
For information visit www.unitypt.org or www.facebook.com/usecpt/ or call (360) 385-6519.
Press Release for Into the Mystic 2019
Thirteen psychics will be available for readings at this year’s Into the Mystic Psychic Faire, Friday, June 21 and Saturday, June 22. The event runs from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. both days at the Unity Spiritual Enrichment Center, 3918 San Juan Ave. (across from Blue Heron Middle School) in Port Townsend. The insightful line-up includes Tarot and oracle card readers, palmists, astrologers, Akashic record consultants, channels and energy healers. Readings are priced at $40 for 30 minutes, with hour-long sessions available. A metaphysical book and sacred objects sale round out the festivities.
In addition, five mystic programs will be featured:
Friday 1-2:30 p.m.: Kaiya Lily: “Psychic Collage Art” $10
Friday 7 p.m.: Zylpha Elliott: “The Tarot and Healing” $10
Saturday 11-12:30 p.m.: Marny Friedman: “All About Soul” $10
Saturday 2-4:30 p.m.: Cherie Byrd: “Chakra Polishing” $45
Saturday 7 p.m.: James Clarkson: “UFOs Change Lives”
- Suzanne Rodgers: Tarot and sacred gemstones
- Zylpha Elliot: Tarot and intuitive cards
- Eileen Meyer: Soul work
- Tracy Russell: Akashic Records and Theta Healing
- Joanne Clarkson: Palmistry and Tarot
- Daphne White Rose: Intuitive Channel and Healer
- Rev. Pam Douglas-Smith: Oracle cards
- Rae Diamond: Astrology
- Debbie Ritter: Akashic Records
- Luna Light: Clairvoyant oracle
- Josie Juntara & Brandon Matney: Intuitive Psychic and Tarot Reader
- Marny Friedman: Third eye readings
- Trudy Roush: Cranio-sacral healing.
For more information, or to schedule interviews with any of the psychics and presenters, contact Joanne Clarkson at JoanneClarkson28@gmail.com or 360-701-2030. See also: www.unitypt.org.