Walking the Path of Intention
- Claim the power of your intention by joining with Spirit.
- Open to your visions through your intentions.
- Walk as you build through this process of gratitude and prayer.
Sept 1, 2018 on the Larry Scott Trail
Sponsored by Unity Spiritual Enrichment Center
Welcome – Each participant given shell necklace and passport to be stamped.
- Grounding – exercise in breathing and connecting with the earth, feeling your feet touch the earth, walking with intention.
- Gratitude – Each participant given a small folded booklet to hold origami papers. Write on origami paper what you are grateful for (you can do as many or few as needed) store in folder.
- Intentions – Write your intentions on origami paper for (you can do as many or few as needed) store in folder.
- Love – Add a line to the “Love Poem” a collaborative project with all participants.
- Prayer – a Time for inner quiet and reflection as you explore other world religions and practices.
Origami project – turn papers into little boxes which can later be put on a string of lights, like FOL. Water & Snacks – Music entertainment with Rev Simon and others, merrymaking and relaxation.