Global Peace Meditation — http://www.globalpeacemeditation.com/
While not offered directly by Unity of Port Townsend, these meditations are sponsored by congregants on an ongoing basis.
- Ananda – Mondays 7-8:30 pm in the Hearth Room at Unity
- Ati Yoga Sangha – Thursdays 5:30-7 pm pm in the Youth Room at Unity
- Chenrezik Buddhist Practice Group – Wednesdays 11 am in the Prayer Chapel at Unity
- Ishaya – 1st and 3rd Mondays 7:30-9 pm at 536 Foster Street, PT
- Kirtan Devotional Chanting – 3rd Thursday 7-9 pm in the Sanctuary at Unity
some inspiration for you from David Goldsmith, Our Prayer Chaplain:
How to Create Change
- Don’t look for solutions to problems in meditation. Rest in Spiritual Consciousness beyond problems, where only divine harmony exists. Divine Guidance will come from that consciousness.
- When you think a new thought, entertain a new dream, or mentally choose a new goal, our thoughts ‘leave’ you and go out in every direction to the farthest corners of the universe. They carry a life force all of their own, like ripples created when a pebble is tossed into a pond.
- Any time you feel caught in a struggle is a sign to stop and lift our consciousness to the realm of Spiritual Truth.
“We can’t solve problems by using the same level of consciousness we used when we created them.” Einstein
Primitive societies live by the Rule of Might, and the strong prevail.
Advance societies live by the Rule of Law, and the privileged prevail
Enlightened Societies live by the Rule of Love, and everyone is lifted higher
Tibetan Healing Mantra- Avalokiteshvara Mantra (Remastered)
YouTube · 3,000+ views · 1/4/2019 · by Kenneth F. Thornton II