- Saturday | October 3, 2020
- 4:30 pm - 7:00 pm
In this virtual event, you will have an opportunity to:
- Tap into the wisdom and power of three great Mystics & Prophets
- Receive their inspiration and solace
- Learn something new about the Western mystical tradition
- Awaken the courage to stand up for what you love
Discover how Thomas Aquinas’ teachings helped Julian of Norwich withstand the darkness and cynicism of her day and survive the black plague!
In order to navigate the separation and challenges we are facing today, looking to the great Mystics & Prophets of the Past for guidance and wisdom may be one of the most effective practices we can engage in.
“Matthew’s workshops/events are my favorite of any speaker since I always learn something and am deeply inspired”
– Rev. Kathy McCall, Unity North Spiritual Center, Event Host